Tuesday 17 January 2012

On Blogging

Obviously new to blogging. Took me ages to set this up to participate in the Quilt Along. Finally discovered the 'pages' section today and will have to think about some categories I might like to set up.

?Gallery
?UFOs (who hasn't got them)
?Ideas for 2012
FMQ - designs that I have tried on quilts

Also need some photos and maybe change the background. References that I use could also be useful, however not sure where this would go.

While I basically set this up to follow the Quilt Along I also would like to have something like a jounal of my progress. Currently I take photos of my quilts as they are progressing on the mobile phone. Needless to say my phone is getting full. I have got about 15 different quilts on there with pictures of the varying stages of progress.

Hmm...lots to learn. But now back to quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts