Wednesday 17 December 2014

No Reply Bloggers

Just a quick note re No Reply bloggers. I have had a few people email me over the last few months who were No Reply Bloggers.
Please check when you email that you don't fall in this category as there is absolutely no way I can email you back. This is always such a pity and I would hate to think that people think they are just dealing with a person who does not bother to answer. I have a link in my tutorial page on how to fix this, however if you look over the Internet there is heaps of info re this.

Anyway, today Heulwen ask re the new Open Toe Freemotion Spring Foot...hoping that you read this!
The new foot (821064096 J) is in Pfaff's updated accessories catalogue. The letter J behind the number is important as this is the one for the Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.2.

Please email me if you have any other questions and include a return email.

Karin

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karin, I'm sorry, I had no idea! (Although this does explain a lot; Google+ needs to die in a fire.) I followed the link instructions and have hopefully updated everything correctly, but feel free to yell at me at heulwen"dot"price"at"gmail"dot"com if not! And thank you so much for the reply about the free-motion foot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read about the new foot...and of course it sounds very interesting...have you had time to test it more...can you believe I still haven't received the dynamic foot!!! It's crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a no reply blogger when I first started to blog. I had no idea! I wish someone had told me! Sounds like a great foot!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts