As you may have seen, I undid all of my stitching and started again. I stabilised the whole quilt by stitching in the ditch in every seam (painful plus!). That took a while but I have made it through it and the quilt is lying straight and flat and I feel back on track.
Funny, I have now started to FMQ part of the blocks with simple lines...this was my first idea before I got too impatient and wanted to finish it quickly with an allover design.
Apart from this I have been drawing up my design for the next pillow challenge over at the Quiltshopgal...given that I was out of action for a while I am not sure whether I will be able to finish the pillow by the end of the month though. We shall see...if all goes well, I will have a pillow out of Dupioni Silk to show. Bit excited about that although am still not sure how to do the marking on the silk. We shall see...
Also need to get a move on writing up my pattern for the Stretched Star quilt and start on my next baby quilt and...and...and...the list goes on!
Until next time