Monday 21 November 2016

Leftover Pouch

OMG...I have been bitten by the bag bug. Still making little pouches, ever since I heard about the Bag It Link Up up over at Elm Street Quilts.
I promise, this is the last one for a while...I mean how many pouches do I really need?

Could not resist though. I used the same pattern as for my last pouch (Pattern a la Carte from The Wooden Bear) as I liked its easy construction. Very quick to make and turned out just as nice second time around.

I used some of the last bits from my Drifting Leaves quilt and just sewed some strips together, using bits and pieces. Also used leftover small bits of fusible fleece and stitched them together for use, so felt particularly frugal.

The pouch is very pretty with two different sides


So cute...found some beads and a thin leather strap in the cupboard so I used this for a bit of fun embellishment.

Linking up my little pouch to Bag It Link Up over at Elm Street Quilts. Elm Street Quilts is running this event right into December and you can link up any bag which gives you an entry in the event. Really enjoying this event, but that's it...no more! I actually need to get going on some other quilts.


Karin

3 comments:

  1. What a great looking bag! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts Bag It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pouch. And one can never have too many bags, totes or pouches. Plus, they make for great gifts.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute bag. You can never have enough except my hubby has been known to say enough with the bags, lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts