Tuesday 27 December 2022

I have been busy!

Finished my little pink baby quilt


It came out at 31in x 40-1/8in (78.7cm x 101.9cm)

Looks great...here are a few photos of my handiwork



Even had a suitable backing that I have been saving for 'I don't know what...' since the early 2000s. Suited this little quilt perfectly.


I have put it up in my Etsy shop so hopefully it will go at some stage soon. I am seriously running out of space over here.

I am linking up to Texas Quilt Girl who is hosting her last To Do Tuesday today. Thank you Linda for taking the time to host this...really appreciated!

My list for the week to come will be simple and smallish:
- cut out the fabric for a new pattern so that I can put this together without interruption. The fabric is washed and ready to go.
- have a look at and think about the Peter Rabbit Quilt that I have agreed on quilting for somebody else. Will show a photo of this next time.

That's it for me, need to build in some relaxing...

Karin

5 comments:

  1. It is a lovely baby quilt, Karin. Love the quilting. Good lucky with your goals for this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink baby quilt is adorable - someone's going to love it! Good luck getting going on your new design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet quilt. I'm sure it will sell quickly and the recipient will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pink quilt. The quilting is great with it. Is that an edge to edge or was it free motion? I have a computerized set up and I'd like to add that design to my collection. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that pink baby quilt so much! And the quilting and backing are perfect. I just fell in love with the Ditzy Dots again! Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts