Sunday 2 September 2018

Finally Finished - 1000 Pyramids Quilt

I have finally finished my 1000 Pyramids quilt.

Stats
Size: 67in x 86in
Pattern: 1000 Pyramids, cut with the Accuquilt Equilateral Triangle die, 4 1/4in finished
Batting: 100 % Cotton
Thread: quilted with 40/2 light-green Aurifil thread in an allover Baptist fan design (using the HQ Circle set) on the HQ Sweet 16.
Time to complete: Had a look on my blog and embarrassed to say, but started this in August 2015, quickly tiring of it and continuing in starts and stops ever since.

And finally, happy to say that the quilt is cat approved

As I was sewing binding on for days on end I also completed my little Mini Wholecloth from Patsy Thompson's January online workshop
Planning to make a sleeve and to put it up in my sewing room as an example of what you can do with a few rulers.

Karin

2 comments:

  1. Cat approval is very important. I love the look of the Baptist Fan on all of those triangles. I have enjoyed watching your progress. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are fabulous. Love the pyramids quilt. I've done one of those. Will eat lots of scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts