Monday 11 January 2021

New Pattern Emerging

Did a lot of work yesterday, continuing on my pattern for my little shop.

This is probably the most exciting time in pattern writing...when it all comes together just as you had imagined it (almost)!
Had some issues with the pressing of the seams and will probably include a 'pressing diagram' as this was majorly confusing. However we got there in the end and now it is just a matter of putting it all together and work out some sizing options. As you probably can tell, I am super excited about this. This pattern has been sitting around for a very long time and I am just so chuffed I am finally stitching it out. 

Back to work for me!

Karin

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting. I love those blocks, fabrics, colors. I'm looking forward to seeing your quilt design come together.

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts