Monday 20 May 2013

WIP break: Running out of steam

Need a break...this is how far I got with the second border

Almost there, but really feel the need to do something else for a while. this is not a fast process...


















Decided to do a few Spider web blocks instead. You know that other WIP that I started at the beginning of the year (and we are almost half way through!)...hilarious, had to look up my own tutorial to refresh my memory on how to do them. They are fun to make and I have got so many scraps, in fact my scrap container is positively overflowing.


 
Linking up to Anything Goes Linky Party at Stitch by Stitch

Karin

4 comments:

  1. beautiful quilt, and lovely spiderweb blocks!

    -Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I had a look at the tutorial, its much simple than anticipated. Its a lovely block, yep another item added to my 'to do' list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your machine quilting! Just gorgeous! I love spider web blocks but never got around to making them, yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job! Love the FMQ!!
    Esther
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts