Thursday 13 August 2020

9 Patch Along with Natalia Bonner

I am working on my quilt for the 9 Patch Quilt along with Natalia Bonner which is set to start on 1st  September.
Blocks are almost done, now I only have to do the sashings and border, and insert another row of 4in blocks. You could have ordered a preprinted panel from Honest Fabric, but with shipping costs that was not an option for me. Luckily this comes together quickly which was half the attraction. I had been watching Natalia's YouTube series of Let's Stitch - a block a day over the last few months and was impressed with the range of designs she has come up with for 365 days in a row!  Unfortunately I did discover that QAL sort of half way through and  had too many other things going on to participate. So when I saw the announcement of the 9 Patch Along I jumped at it. I love what Natalia does with her rulers. Very straight forward and clever designs that will fit a range of quilts.

The focus of this stitchalong is Natalia's 4-N-1  and Inside Out mini rulers. While I do not have those, I have enough curves and straight rulers to substitute and use this quilt for practice. Should be good fun and keep me busy with another two projects on the go.

All in all there are going to be a total of 9 video lessons on YouTube. Those are free and anybody can join. A big Thank You to Natalia...incredibly generous! 

Looking forward to this...

Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts