Monday 28 December 2020

Best Of 2020 Linky Party

Certainly has been a difficult year with lots of changes and challenges both personally and across the world. However, let's not dwell on this...I will focus on my favourite finishes for the year (which did not occur until the middle of the year as I was waiting for my machine to arrive...)

1. The Easy Baby Quilt
This is my own pattern (find the free pattern HERE) that I have done a number of times. Thought it would be nice to use strong primary colours this time.


2. Lana Lemur Quilt
Rather loosely followed Claudia Pfeil's method of background quilting which was a tad challenging but  fun to do.

3. Happy Scrappy House Quilt
Entirely made out of scraps following a Bonnie Hunter pattern. This was the quilt I pieced together while there were restrictions in place earlier in the year. It had been on my list for a number of years and this year it just felt right.

4. Noah's Arc Quilt
Enjoyed quilting this beauty for a friend of mine.

5. Another Scrappy Quilt
Put this quilt together from a Fat Sixteenth bundle of fabric that I had won from Hillstitches Fabric. Absolutely loved the way the colours had been put together. Used an edge to edge design from Urban Elementz to finish it off.


Karin

4 comments:

  1. Great finishes! Especially like your Happy Scrappy House quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finishes for 2020! Thanks for linking up and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super selection of fun finishes!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the scrappy house a Bonnie Hunter pattern? Or scrappy is Bonnie style???

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts