Friday 10 August 2012

Wasting time

Can't get into anything at the moment...still need to bind my table runner and also need to continue with my 'Arrangement of Small Pieces' project. Somehow this project has lost much of its initial excitement and is in danger of becoming another UFO.  Just can't find any inspiration at the moment...

Instead I participated in the Pets on Quilts Show over at Lily Pad Quilting. Hop over to have a look...some of the photos are just hilarious. This was a lot of fun and really made my week.

Apart from that I re-designed my blog (as you probably noticed)...this took ages to do (with the blog background changing every couple of hours) but I quite like how it turned out. Put some more quilt pictures up, experimented with all sorts of colour combinations, layouts and just about every other feature that I could find. Again, not sure why I spend that much time on it as I had firmly promised myself to work on my other quilting tasks today.

Maybe tomorrow...this is really stupid, I have quite a number of blocks pre-cut and just need to sew them together. My only excuse is that I have a bit of a headache and probably should go to bed.

Until next time

Karin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts