Friday 12 January 2018

Practice Wholecloth

I am making progress and learning a lot by my mistakes, mainly to do with my lack of planning with this little quilt. Absolute must to put your framework in first before filling anything else! I am sure I have said this before somewhere but obviously have not committed this to memory. Maybe it will stick after this time ☺
Decided my wreath needed something else and ended up putting another circle in underneath the arcs. Must say that this got a bit messy because of the compaction already happening so this is not going to be a 100%. However I did want to have a look what that looked like. Yep, like it!
Now, back to the filling.

Karin

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I would not have thought you'd be able to fit another circle within your wreath, but you did. And it looks absolutely perfect. While I thought the first looked great, the wreath with pebbles really just makes this project pop. Love it.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, love it. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts