Wednesday 27 February 2013

WIP Wednesday

Have been busy...

WIP #3: Baby Quilt top finished and basted read to be quilted. Thinking of a loopy kind of FMQ design



WIP Table runner

 
Finished the stitching-in-the ditch. Forgot how tricky this can be. I am using white thread rather than Monofilament, so I need to be a bit more exact. While necessary at times, I actually do not like Monofilament thread that much and try to avoid it wherever I can

The blocks are beautiful (looks rather wrinkled here because it was folded up) and this should turn out nice. Still planning on a feather border and found a nice motif to put in the sashing. Looking forward to this.

This white top on the cream batting is a bugger to photograph...looks much better in real life

 
 
Apart from this I still have to baste (and continue on) my Colour Adventure quilt and continue on my FMQ piece....I cannot believe how many projects I started this year! 

Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.


Karin

2 comments:

  1. Very neat quilting! Can hardly see your quilting lines at all, well done! I also like the bright contrast in your baby quilt - it will make a great focal point for some cute little person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that baby top...gret colors. =)
    Visiting from WIP Wednesday. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts