The quilt comes to approximately 62in x 70in
This was a fun quilt to make as it could be chain-stitched in assembly line manner and ultimately came together quite quickly. Unfortunately, I was in such a hurry that I did my quilt-in-the-ditch sewing with an incorrect bobbin thread and Monofilament on top which caused some major pulling of the fabric. Once I realised I had to undo a fair bit and hence, it has taken me an extraordinary long time to complete this one.
What's next...well, had to give my machine in for a service as it is making an alarming clunking noise again when I am FMQ. Will have a bit of a break and then start on another adventure...have this new design in my head which needs to still be tweaked here and there...
Linking up to Lorna's Bee Social Linky Party over at Sew Fresh Quilts and WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced
Until next time