Monday 31 December 2018

And The Year Comes To A Close

Unbelievable...how fast did this year go!

I finally managed to write up my latest pattern. Had been talking about it for most of the latter part of the year, but just have been too lazy. I was going to upload it to Craftsy early December...good thing I did not, as Craftsy send out an email mid-December about closing a whole lot of shops on their website to re-vamp the site. The cut off date was the 28th December! Needless to say that left a lot of people unimpressed.
I retained my little Craftsy shop however they scaled it down to 2 patterns. All I managed to do was to get some of the images off the website as I was busy with Christmas. All in all there are 5 patterns that are no longer on the Craftsy site.

So, I set up shop on Etsy...you can find the link to my humble beginnings HERE. I already had started that process prior to December, so for the new pattern I just had to actually write it up and upload. Still got a bit more work to do on the Etsy site...any feedback/comments welcome.

This is it...tada...the new pattern 'Bright Baby Quilt'
Original Colourway
...and here is a close up of the latest version with my ruler handiwork

Alternate Colourway
I love this pattern and already planning on another one using more of Anne Kelle's cute Urban Zoologie fabric, this time 'Mini Cats'. This pattern is strangely addictive.

Very happy that I got my pattern up in 2018 as I had promised myself to do!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year.

Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts