Tuesday 1 January 2019

Free Pattern

I am cleaning up my blog!

Started with a new template. Not sure what I think of it yet as I was very used to my other template...had that one for about 5 years.


My Dresden Plate pattern was removed from the Craftsy shop. This was also on my free patterns page, but it appears the link was non-existent.

So, I have put that up under the tab 'Free Patterns' once again. The table runner is 20.5in x 46.5in


So, please grab it if you ever wanted to make one of these two-coloured
plates. I made this a while ago but it was super fun to make and came together easily.

Still have a lot of work to do on the blog in terms of clean up...will have to go through my blog buttons, look at the fonts and also need to rethink my Pages page, but for today it is enough.




Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts