Tuesday 15 January 2019

Focus

'Focus' is the word for this year. And with that, I got stuck into one of my projects from my goal list for the 2019 Finish-A-Long.

This is the first item on my list and will be featured for most of the year. The quilt is a challenge from our local Handiquilter group and will be used to complete FMQ tasks over the year using rulers and freemotion-quilting fillers. I was going to do this quilt top over Christmas, but hey...why press ahead when you can leave it to the last minute!

I am on my way...the quilt top is done
I must say that the points in this basic looking quilt drove me absolutely crazy and I did a somewhat mediocre job, but had I stuffed around with this any longer, I would have not finished this altogether as I have very little patience for piecing.
Curious to see what we will do with this but knowing the person who is running the group, it will be epic.
Planning to pin and baste it next week ready for the first freemotion-quilting task.

Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts